Sunday, March 21, 2010
Sunday, Bloody Sunday
And another weekend comes to an end. I feel a little sad, and I know Nick is exhausted. His dad went in for an angiogram on Friday and wound up having an emergency bypass. But things are looking up, he is on the ventilator and the heart pump. Now we just wait to see how long it will be til he is out of the hospital. Needless to say Nick spent his weekend up north while I stayed here and took care of the house. 8 loads of laundry, 3 loads of dishes and a whole lot of cabinet organizing later, I am feeling a little better about how our house looks. Today is Ewoc's 1st birthday, so I sang to him this morning :) and we snuggled for awhile this morning. My strawberries, some hostas, and my butterfly bush came in on Thursday, so I got those in planters, and now I am spending the few precious hours of Sunday left watching some movies and relaxing with my hubby :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment