Monday, May 9, 2011
Yes, I am aware it has been almost a year...
And yet I have found my way back :). The struggles continue, but I am confident that things are going to get better. We are still hard at work to become parents, and the doc keeps pouring on the drugs in an effort to make my body work the way it should. I am crazy all the time, hormones up and down and all over. Poor Nick takes it all in stride and seems to be dealing well with the constant fluctuations in my moods.We are preparing for a trip to Vegas with Angie, Ron, Chris, Eric, & Melanie. We are looking forward to a wonderful trip and I am counting down the days. We ordered materials for a deck yesterday, and though Nick is not excited about building, I can hardly wait to enjoy my backyard on my new deck!! We have been hard at work trying to make our house look nice, working on flower beds and getting the garden in order. Ava had her first communion on Saturday and we loved watching her sing with such a heartfelt voice :) Overall, things are going fairly well, though I am still struggling to bring my weight back to what it should be, partly because of the drugs, but also partly because I find it hard to say no to temptation. Sometimes sugar totally calls my name!! Here's to a wonderful summer on it's way!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment